Monday, May 18, 2009

I think I'm going to...wait for it...post!

Yeah, seriously not a blogger am I? Not even a person who keeps up with a journal. I guess I thought it would be easier online because I'm always at my computer. Not so much.

Just came back from a week in West Palm Beach with the family. The week definitely had its ups and downs but we had a good time. N has really gotten the hang of going potty (oh crap, I think I just became a mommy blogger) and P loves to swim with his face in the water. They are a lot of fun and I don't think I realize how lucky we are to have twins until I see parents with singletons - even if there are more than one, spaced a few years apart. My kids really love to play together and it means that I don't have to be the center of their world all the time. That isn't to say that I'm not the most requested person in their world, but at least there's a variety.

No comments: